Attachment 1 to Statement 899 – Change to Table 1 in Schedule 1 for increase in reinjection requirements and integration of groundwater management between Christmas Creek and Cloudbreak mines – change to proposal approved under section 45C on 20 December 2013.
Attachment 2 to Statement 899 – Temporary increase in dewatering from 100 GL/a to 125 GL/a until 31 July 2016 and temporary increase in reinjection from 95 GL/a to 115 GL/a until 31 July 2016 – change to proposal approved under section 45C on 24 November 2014.
Attachment 3 to Statement 899 – Expansion of the Project Area by 590 hectares to include tenements M46/450 and M46/453; correction of clerical error to Project Area to state 34,800 ha and include the 590 ha increase, totalling 35,390 ha; and correction of clerical error to Existing Mine from 5,000 ha to state 5,500 ha – change to proposal approved under section 45C on 20 March 2015.
Attachment 4 to Statement 899 - Temporary Presence of Water in Mining Pits – change to proposal approved under section 45C on 9 June 2017.
Attachment 5 to Statement 899 - Changes:
- Amendment of the Proposal’s Project Area to remove overlap with adjacent Christmas Creek Project and inclusion of Northern Tenements into the Project Area and Mine Envelope (shown as the hatched area within Figure 1 and 2, respectively);
- Allow for below water-table tailings disposal; and
- Changes to Table 2, removing:
- Project Life
- Mining Method; and
- Pit Depth. – change to proposal approved under section 45C on 24 May 2018.
Attachment 6 to Statement 899 - Changes:
- Changes to Table 2, removing the time limit for the temporary presence of water in mining pits.
- Approval of presence of water in inactive mine pits.
- Below water table pits are required to be backfilled to a level which will not allow the formation of permanent pit lakes.
Changes to proposal approved under section 45C on 6 June 2019.