Attachment 1 to Statement 839 – implement a single cell tailings storage facility – change to proposal approved under section 45C on 19 November 2012.
Attachment 2 to Statement 839 – remove reference to ‘Mining rate’; ‘Stripping ratio’, ‘Communications’, and ‘Main power supply’; increase water supply from ‘Up to 7 gl/year’ to ‘Up to 9 Gl per year’; increase the ‘Disturbance Area’ for the water supply area from 200 to 300 hectares; and update the figures and provide a table of coordinates defining disturbance envelopes – change to proposal approved under section 45C on 17 December 2014.
Attachment 3 to Statement 839 – increase height of waste landforms from 375 mRL to 417 mRL including the rehabilitation cover; remove the TSF specifications including the tailings deposition rate, number of TSF cells, disturbance footprint of the TSF and the maximum height of the TSF; and clarify that the overburden and waste is for the disposal in the waste landforms – change to proposal approved under section 45C on 8 December 2016.
Attachment 4 to Statement 839 – Changes:
- change in the Short Description to include underground mining methods (Table 1); and
- correct an administrative error for the authorised extent of the Infrastructure Development Envelope from 4269 ha to 18,494 ha (Table 2, Figure 1 and Table 4).
Changes to proposal approved under section 45C on 18 April 2019.
Attachment 5 to Statement 839 – Addition of the reference to the Kamikaze borefield in the key characteristics table. – change to proposal approved under section 45C on 13 October 2020.
Attachment 6 to Statement 839 – Changes:
• Amendment to Proposal: Increase the authorised extent of the open pit voids from 400 ha to 420 ha.
• Amendment to Proposal: Remove the maximum number, length and width of pits as physical elements of the proposal.
• No amendments to implementation conditions. – change to proposal approved under section 45C on 3 June 2022.