S45C changes to proposal:
Attachment to Statement 633 – Redesign of the seawater intake facility – change to proposal approved under section 45C on 3 December 2004.
Attachment 1 to Statement 633 – Increase the maximum allowable area of the evaporation pond from 250 hectares to 391 hectares – change to proposal approved under section 45C on 22 December 2008.
Attachment 2 to Statement 633 – Construct and operate a Sands Reject Storage Facility - change to proposal approved under section 45C on 23 September 2010.
Attachment 3 to Statement 633 – Increase in disturbance footprint of 282 ha and removal of elements considered not environmentally relevant or managed under other legislation – change to proposal approved under section 45C on 12 August 2014.
Attachment 4 to Statement 633 - Changes:
- Administrative changes to better define the proposal in schedule 1
- Define development envelopes and combining project elements to allow flexibility in implementation, without increasing the authorised extent
- Include the access corridor (from Shoemaker-Levy to the process plant) to the authorised extent table
- Include the seawater pipeline and intake to the authorised extent table
- Add 289 hectares of cleared farmland for topsoil stockpiles, access tracks and miscellaneous infrastructure to the authorised extent table
- Amend the boundaries of the Halleys pit, Halleys overburden storage area and Hale- Bopp pit to incorporate historical clearing of native vegetation, without increasing the total authorised clearing extent
- Include the limestone quarry to Figure 1.
- Minor variation to the alignment of the access corridor in Figure 2
- Consistent naming of project elements between the tables and figures
- Remove elements that are duplicated.
Change to proposal approved under section 45C on 23 May 2019.