Attachment 1 to Statement 810 – Amendment to Condition 15 – change to proposal approved under s46C on 19 June 2011.
Attachment 2 to Statement 810 – Increase in proposal area to accommodate wet processing plant adjacent to the mining area, and change to area of vegetation to be protected – change to proposal approved under section 45C on 4 February 2013.
Attachment 3 to Statement 810 – Changes:
- Amend the approved mining area from 1379 hectares to 1532 hectares and include all of Lots 101, 103, 104 and 105 Westcott Road, Keysbrook.
- Relinquish several minor areas from the approved mining area totalling 7.2ha.
- Increase the Life of Mine from 8 to 9 years (approx.)
- Increase product quantity from 920,000 tonnes to 1,020,000 tonnes of heavy mineral concentrate.
- Amend the figures of MS 810 to include the Development Envelope and additional mining area.
Changes to proposal approved under section 45C on 14 October 2019.