City of Albany Town Planning Scheme No. 3 Amendment 247 Amending the Subdivision Guide Plan and Modifying various Provisions associated with Development Exclusion Areas, Caretakers Dwellings, Development Approval and road alignments within Conservation Zone No. 1.
Last updated: March 1, 2007
To amend the Metropolitan Region Scheme to accommodate modifications to the zones and reserves in the Clarkson-Butler district, including the following:
- to rezone the south-eastern portion of the 'western cell' of Pt Lot 2 Burns from "Rural" zone to "Urban" zone and "Parks and Recreation" reservation;
- to rezone the northern portion of Lot 17 Marmion Avenue, Cl arks on from "Rural" and "Parks and Recreation" zone to "Urban Deferred" zone;
- to reserve two proposed east-west district distributor roads (Hester Avenue and Neerabup Road) between the Mitchell Freeway and Wanneroo Road for "Other Regional Roads";
- to adjust the existing "Primary Regional Roads" reservation for Wanneroo Road; and
- to reserve the proposed Mitchell Freeway Transportation Corridor for "Primary Regional Roads" to enable future proposed extensions to the Mitchell Freeway, and Northern Suburbs Railway north of Hester Avenue, Butler; the reservation of land for "Railways" for the proposed Clarkson Railway Station near Neerabup Road and a possible station north of Lukin Drive; and land surplus to Freeway requirements being transferred from "Rural" and "Parks and Recreation" to "Urban" zone.
Last updated: July 8, 2003
The Western Australian Planning Commission proposes Metropolitan Region Scheme (MRS) Amendment 991/33 - South West Districts Omnibus (No. 3B) which comprises 23 proposed modifications to the MRS. The EPA determined that of these 23 proposals, four required Environmental Review, namely:
- Proposal 10 - Marine Industry Technology Park Munster
- Proposal 19 - Realignment of Controlled Access Highway Reservation, Baldivis
- Proposal 8 - Reservation of the existing waste water pump station, Munster from Urban to Public Purposes
- Proposal 13 - Reservation of the existing wastewater treatment plant postans from Rural to Public Purposes reservations
Last updated: May 30, 2000
TPS 4 Amend 108 Rezoning Lot 3 Fiegert road, Barragup from Rural to Special Rural & Public Recreation/Conservation Reserve, including S6 area M108 and EPP Lake Goegrup.
Last updated: June 26, 1998
TPS 4 Amendment 109 rezone part of Lot 201 Fiegert Road, Barragup from Rural to Special Rural, including S6 area M108 and EPP Lake Goegrup.
Last updated: June 23, 1998