The following Schemes were referred and levels of assessment determined.
REFERRAL EXAMINED, PRELIMINARY INVESTIGATIONS AND INQUIRIES CONDUCTED. SCHEME AMENDMENT NOT TO BE ASSESSED UNDER PART IV OF THE EP ACT. NO ADVICE GIVEN (NOT APPEALABLE)
- City of Wanneroo District Planning Scheme 2 Amendment 172
- City of Perth City Planning Scheme 2 Amendment 46
- City of Perth Local Planning Scheme 26 Amendment 4
- City of Fremantle Local Planning Scheme 4 Amendment 83
- City of Canning Local Planning Scheme 42 Amendment 3
The following Reports have been released.
- EPA Report 1693 - Yanchep Rail Extension Part 2 - Eglinton to Yanchep – inquiry under section 46 of the Environmental Protection Act 1986 to amend Ministerial Statement 1129.
- EPA Report 1694 - Thornlie-Cockburn Link – inquiry under section 46 of the Environmental Protection Act 1986 to amend Ministerial Statement 1114