Attachment 1 to Statement 813 - Increase mine depth to mine below the water table; increase the groundwater requirements from 80,000 kilolitres per annum to 250,000 kilolitres per annum; include water discharge via Kiaka Creek to the Coonderoo River wetlands; and administrative changes to remove key characteristics which are not environmentally significant or regulated by other authorities - changes to proposal approved under s45C on 21 October 2016.
Attachment 2 to Statement 813 - Changes:
• Modification of Moora mine disturbance footprint and addition of a Development Envelope.
• Change to dewater discharge location.
• Increase in authorised extent of water consumption (groundwater) for Kemerton from 290,000 kL per annum to 312,000 kL per annum.
• Specify extent of native vegetation clearing within disturbance footprint.
• Replacement of Table 4, with a file reference number to identify the change in coordinates of the dewater discharge location.
Changes to proposal approved under s45C on 9 August 2021