This proposal relates to clearing and development of 3,055 ha between House Roof Hill and the Ord River, for the purpose of surface and pressurised irrigated agricultural cropping which may include grains, cotton, perennial horticulture and other crops.
Attachment 1 to Statement 1081 –
- Change the proposals spatial coordinates from MGA Zone 50 to MGA Zone 52.
- Change the name of the Coordinates Document Reference Number from DWERDA-024955 to DWERDA-038318.
- Update Figure 1 with revised shapefiles to include Pump Site 2 and the revised development size from 3,086 ha to 3,055 ha.
Change to proposal approved under section 45C on 7 December 2018.
Attachment 2 to Statement 1081 –
• Decrease the overall development envelope by 110 ha, from 3,055 ha to 2,945 ha.
• Change the name of the Coordinates Document Reference Number from DWERDA-038318 to DWERDT-471788.
• Changes to areas of clearing for irrigation and infrastructure.
• Update Figure 1 with the revised development envelope.
Change to proposal approved under section 45C on 1 September 2021.