S45C changes to proposal:
Attachment 1 to Statement 700 – Increase in the liquid sodium cyanide production capacity from 70,000 to 85,000 tonnes per annum (tpa). Minor changes to the solid sodium cyanide plant facilities to accurately reflect the requirements for achieving the currently approved production capacity of 45,000 tpa – change to proposal approved under section 45C on 4 February 2013.
Attachment 2 to Statement 700 – Remove reference to the storage capacity of liquid sodium cyanide, the storage area for liquid sodium cyanide, and atmospheric emissions of ammonia and hydrogen cyanide and sodium cyanide (combined) – change to proposal approved under section 45C on 4 November 2014.
Attachment 3 to Statement 700:
- Increase capacity of total liquid sodium cyanide production from 85,000 tonnes per annum (tpa) to 91,000 tpa
- Removal of the following elements from the key characteristics table:
- Inputs (Solid Sodium Cyanide Plant)
- Outputs (Solid Sodium Cyanide Plant)
- Transport (Liquid Sodium Cyanide Plant and Solid Sodium Cyanide Plant)
- Updated Figure 1: Regional Location and Figure 2: Site Layout
Changes to proposal approved under section 45C on 8 November 2019.