S45C changes to proposal:
Attachment 3 to Statement 782 – Removal of different options for management of tailings in the description of the proposal; updated description of the proposal including the ‘Proposal footprint’ and ‘Mine Development Envelope’; and removal of elements that are not key proposal characteristics relevant to the environment or managed under other legislation – change to proposal approved under section 45C on 17 June 2015.
Attachment 4 to Statement 782 – Addition to pit area to enable pit remediation and removal of 2 ha from the Environmental Noise Bund area– change to proposal approved under section 45C on 12 June 2017.
Attachment 5 to Statement 782:
- Clearing of 200 hectares within the development envelope to mine two areas within the existing Fimiston open pit, referred to as Morrison and Brownhill, and develop additional supporting infrastructure;
- Addition of 4 hectares to pit area to enable mining within the Firmiston open pit; and
- Removal of 4 hectares from the Environmental Noise Bund area including updated coordinates
Change to proposal approved under section 45C on 26 June 2018
Attachment 6 to Statement 782:
- Revision of the proposal’s Development Envelope to include the Kaltails Supply Borefield
utilised as a water supply borefield in a defined development envelope (borefield formerly
approved under a previous ministerial statement);
- Establishment of a Managed Aquifer Recharge system (the Kaltails Managed Aquifer
Recharge Project) utilising the existing Kaltails Supply Borefield; and
- Inclusion of 73 hectares of clearing within the revised Development Envelope to support the
Kaltails Managed Aquifer Recharge Project (clearing formerly approved for the borefield
under a previous ministerial statement).
Change to proposal approved under section 45C on 10 October 2018.
Attachment 7 to Statement 782 - • Changes:
- Expansion of the proposal’s Development Envelope by 272 hectares to includea two-cell paddock expansion of the Fimiston II TSF and associated infrastructure.
- Increase in the authorised extent of clearing by 295 hectares to allow the construction of the two-cell paddock expansion of the Fimiston II TSF and associated infrastructure.
- Extension of the Fimiston Open Pit to include Fimiston South.
- Change to Figure 1 and Figure 2 to detail expansion of the Fimiston II TSF, expansion of Fimiston Open Pit, change to noise bund location and Development Envelope.
Change to proposal approved under section 45C on 30 September 2020
S46C changes to conditions:
Attachment 1 to Statement 782 – Clearing for Kaltails tailings storage facility, contingency clearing for infrastructure post Kaltails recommissioning, and inclusion of hydrogen peroxide dosing facility – change to proposal approved under s45C on 6 September 2010.
Attachment 2 to Statement 782 – Replacement of condition 11-3 – change to proposal approved under section 46C on 23 July 2013.