The following Proposals and Schemes were referred and levels of assessment determined.
SECTION 46 REQUEST FOR A CHANGE TO ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS (NOT APPEALABLE)
- Wheatstone Development – Gas Processing, Export Facilities and Infrastructure – Ministerial Statement 873
- Noise Regulation 17 Variation – Hamersley Iron Dampier Port Operation – Ministerial Statement 770
REFERRAL EXAMINED, PRELIMINARY INVESTIGATIONS AND INQUIRIES CONDUCTED. SCHEME AMENDMENT NOT TO BE ASSESSED UNDER PART IV OF THE EP ACT. NO ADVICE GIVEN (NOT APPEALABLE)
- Metropolitan Region Scheme Amendment 1313-41
- City of Kwinana – Town Planning Scheme 2 – Amendment 146
The following report has been released.
- Gruyere Gold Project, EPA Report 1587 (Report Published 21/11/16, Appeals Close 5/12/16)