Amendment 184 proposes to:
The Shire of Augusta-Margaret River proposes to add provisions to Schedule 7 of its scheme text to allow for the subdivision of 2 adjacent Rural Residential zoned lots into 1 ha lots. At present the minimum lot size permitted is 3 ha.
Amendment 183 proposes to:
• Rezone approximately 6.5 ha of Lot 33 Padbury Avenue, Millendon and a portion of the Padbury Avenue road reserve, to 'Swan Valley Rural';
• Rezone approximately 1.5 ha of Lot 9332 Hammersley Road, Caversham (formerly Riverbank Detention facility) to 'Swan Valley Rural; and
• Amend the Scheme Maps accordingly.
Amendment 63 proposes to introduce a Tourism additional use over a portion of the lot to
allow five holiday chalets to be used permanently.
Amendment 12 proposes text updates in order to reflect the repeal of Town Planning Scheme
No. 1A, the updated Community Strategic Plan 2017-2027, and to allow the application of a revegetation condition as part of development approval
Amendment 42 proposes to amend the Scheme text and map to introduce a Special Control
Area over the land situated at 1202-1204 Hay Street and 80 Colin Street West Perth to enable the site to be treated as one for the purposes of future development. The amendment includes the introduction of design criteria to guide future development of the land.
The City proposes to insert a new clause in the Scheme requiringdevelopment approval to be
obtained prior to the removal or destruction of any tree on the heritage list or significant tree register.
The City of Rockingham proposes a number of changes to its scheme text which will update scheme provisions regarding land used for industry, specifically to:
• protect and enhance vegetation along the major roads (Patterson and Mandurah) either side of the Rockingham Industrial Zone;
• increase setbacks and vary requirements for landscaping in Industrial zones; and
• remove referencesto Kwinana-East Rockingham Industrial Area Improvement Plan 14.
Amendment 84 proposes to insert Home Business as a land use into the Scheme.
Amendment 89 proposes Residential Density Code changesfrom R15/40 and R25/40to R15/60 in the suburbs of Kelmscott and Armadale in the vicinity east of Challis and Sherwood train stations; deletion of a special use zone over a fully developed area; and rezoning of various lots to reflectexisting land use.