S45C changes to proposal:
Attachment 1 to Statement 993 - Change to area of Slurry Corridor Development Envelope; additional clearing for an Aerodrome in the Infrastructure Corridor; addition of Aerodrome to elements in the Infrastructure Development Corridor; and change to area of Infrastructure Corridor Development Envelope - changes to proposal under s45C approved on 22 August 2016.
Attachment 2 to Statement 993 - An increase in groundwater abstraction from the Water Corridor Development Envelope from 14 gigalitres per annum (GL/a) up to 20 GL/a, an increase of 6 GL/a, from the current authorised extent. - changes to proposal under s45C approved on 8 March 2019.
Attachment 3 to Statement 993 - Changes:
- Decrease in the size of the Infrastructure Corridor Development Envelope (ICDE) from 5,154 ha to 4,950 ha; and
- Corresponding increase in the Mine Development Envelope (MDE) from 4,970 ha to 5,174 ha.
- Addition of water return pipeline to elements in the Slurry Corridor Development Envelope (SCDE) and ICDE.
- Addition of ‘associated infrastructure’ to elements in the ICDE.
- Correction of the wording ‘transmission pipelines’ with ‘transmission lines’ to elements in the ICDE listed in Table 2.
- Administrative change to the title of the ICDE within Table 2 from Infrastructure Development Corridor to Infrastructure Corridor Development Envelope.
Changes to proposal under s45C approved on 2 December 2019.