7 March 2005Details:
The following proposals have been submitted for assessment. The following levels have been assigned.
The EPA will formally assess this project. The developer must provide detailed information about the project's environmental impacts.
ENVIRONMENTAL REVIEW AND MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME
1. South West Yarragadee Water Supply Development Blackwood Plateau, South West (10 week public review period).
2. Public Environmental Review: Bluewaters Power Station Phase II, Griffin Energy Pty Ltd. Document available at www.thegriffingroup.com.au/bluewaters.html, or by contacting Wayne Trumble at Griffin Energy on 9261 2800. (7.3.05)
3. Public Environmental Review: East Pilbara Iron Ore & Infrastructure Project: East-West Railway and Mine Sites (Stage B) Pilbara, Fortescue Metals Group Ltd. Document available at www.fmgl.com.au, or by contacting Kylie Jones at Fortescue Metals Group on 9266 0111. (14.3.05)
4. Public Environmental Review: Ammonium Nitrate Production Expansion Project, Kwinana, CSBP Limited. Document available at www.csbp.com.au or by contacting Cameron Schuster at CSBP on 9411 8106. (14.3.05)
5. Public Environmental Review: Collie Power Station Expansion, Wesfarmers Energy Limited and Electric Power Development Company Ltd (J-Power). Document available at www.wesenergy.com.au, or by contacting Nicola Parlevliet at Wesfarmers Energy Limited on 9333 0490. (21.3.05)
6. Public Environmental Review: Collie B Power Station, Griffin Energy Pty Ltd. Document available at www.thegriffingroup.com.au/collieb.html, or by contacting Wayne Trumble at Griffin Energy on 9261 2800. (21.3.05)
7. Public Environmental Review: Beagle Bay Big Tree Country Timber Plantation, Tropical Timber Plantations Pty Ltd. Document available at garry.Connell@ecologia.com.au, or by contacting Mr Garry Connell at ecologia on 9322 1944. (4.4.05)Status: