24 January 2005Details:
The following proposals have been submitted for assessment. The following levels have been assigned.
ASSESSMENT ON REFERRAL INFORMATION
The EPA has approved the following proposals for streamlined assessment and the level of Assessment has been set at Assessment on Referral Information (ARI). The proponents have undertaken environmental investigations to the satisfaction of the EPA. The proponents ARI documents and the EPA's Report and Recommendations regarding the proposal to be released concurrently and are now available from the EPA Service Unit. Appeal rights exist on both the level of assessment set and the EPA Report and Recommendations.
1. Campbell Road Estate -superlot subdivision Canning Vale.
NOT ASSESSED - PUBLIC ADVICE GIVEN
2. Development Application - development envelope and shed construction, Lot 74 Hanlin Road, Forrestdale.
3. Campbell Road Estate -superlot subdivision Canning Vale. (Bulletin 1162).
4. Environmental Protection (Swan and Canning Rivers) Policy 1998, a gazette notice was published (21.1.05) by the Minister for the Environment deferring the commencement of the seven year statutory review.
5. Public Environmental Review: Bluewaters Power Station Phase II, Griffin Energy Pty Ltd. Document available at www.thegriffingroup.com.au/bluewaters.html or by contacting Wayne Trumble at Griffin Energy on 9261 2800. (7.3.05)
6. Public Environmental Review: East Pilbara Iron Ore & Infrastructure Project: East-West Railway and Mine Sites (Stage B) Pilbara, Fortescue Metals Group Ltd. Document available at www.fmgl.com.au, or by contacting Kylie Jones at Fortescue Metals Group on 9266 0111. (14.3.05)
7. Public Environmental Review: Collie Power Station Expansion, Wesfarmers Energy Limited andElectric Power Development Company Ltd (J-Power). Document available at www.wesenergy.com.au, or by contacting Nicola Parlevliet at Wesfarmers Energy Limited on 9333 0490. (21.3.05)
8. Public Environmental Review: Collie B Power Station, Griffin Energy Pty Ltd. Document available at www.thegriffingroup.com.au/bluewaters.html or by contacting Wayne Trumble at Griffin Energy on 9261 2800. (21.3.05)Status: