18 December 2006Details:
The following proposals have been submitted. The following assessment levels have been assigned.
NOT ASSESSED – PUBLIC GIVEN - MANAGED UNDER PART V OF EP ACT – (CLEARING) - The EPA will not formally assess these projects but will give publicly available advice to help the developers and relevant agencies ensure that the projects are environmentally acceptable.
1. Collie River Bridge (Bridge 232) Replacement Collie River in Eaton.
NOT ASSESSED – PUBLIC ADVICE GIVEN
2. RAB drilling E52/1715 (Doolgunna Project), Shire of Meekatharra.
3. Sampling at Mt Boggola Project, Shire of Meekatharra.
4. ERMP Scoping Document. Assessment No.1629. Happy Valley Titanium Mineral Sands Project. Bemax Resources Limited incorporating Cable Sands (WA) Pty. Ltd. Document available at www.bemax.com.au. (18.12.06).
5. The Armadale Redevelopment Authority’s Environmental Review for the Wungong Urban Water Redevelopment Scheme 2006. Assessment No. 1647. ER documents available from www.landcorp.com.au or ARA 9399 9277 Submissions to: email@example.com or PO Box 816, Armadale WA 6992. (19.1.07).
6. PER Assessment No 1632. Pluto LNG Development, Burrup Industrial Estate. Woodside Energy Ltd. Document available at www.woodside.com.au/pluto. Submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org. (19.2.07).
7. ERMP. Assessment No. 1521. Yannarie Solar Proposal, East coast of Exmouth Gulf. Straits Resources. Document available at www.yannariesolar.com.au. (26.2.07).Status: