2 November 2009Details:
The following proposal has been submitted. The following assessment level has been assigned.
NOT ASSESSED – NO ADVICE GIVEN - MANAGED UNDER PART V OF EP ACT (Works Approval)
1. Kwinana High Efficiency Gas Turbine N end of the Kwinana Power Station site (previously advertised as an intention for assessment on referral information on 28/09/09).
2. Roy Hill 1 Iron Ore Mining Project Stage 1 (Report 1342).
3. Iron Ore Mine, Downstream Processing (Direct - Reduced Hot Briquetted Iron) and Port Construction, Cape Preston, Pilbara – Proposal Under s46 of the EP Act to Amend the Marine Wastewater Outfall Condition (Report 1343, s46 no appeals).
4. ERMP. Happy Valley Titanium Mineral Sands Project. Bemax Resources Limited incorporating Cable sands (WA) Pty. Ltd. Document available at http://www.bemax.com.au/HappyValley.asp (11/11/09).
5. PER. Mineralogy Expansion Proposal – Magnetite Iron Ore Mine. Mineralogy Pty. Ltd. Document available at http://www.mineralogy.com.au (16.11.09).
6. PER. Tropicana Gold Project. AngloGold Ashanti Australia Ltd. Document available at www.tropicanajv.com.au/irm/content/projects_goldvpublicenviron.html. (24.11.09).
7. PER. Collie Urea Plant. Perdaman Chemicals and Fertilisers Pty Ltd. Document available at: www.perdaman.com (24.11.09)
8. Draft Environmental Assessment Guideline No 1: Defining a Proposal. Document available at www. epa. wa.gov.au or phone 6467 5148. Submissions to: EPA, Locked Bag 33, Cloisters Square WA 6850 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (14.12.09)
9. SEA. Southern Source Integration Assets Pipeline Corridor, Water Corp. Document available at www.watercorporation.com.au/S/southernsources.cfm (21.12.09).Status: