14 October 2003Details:
The following proposals have been submitted for assessment. The following levels have been assigned.
The EPA will formally assess these projects. The developers must provide detailed information about the projects' environmental impacts.
PUBLIC ENVIRONMENTAL REVIEW
1. Coburn Mineral Sand Project - Amy Zone Mining Operation Coburn & Hamelin pastoral leases, south of Shark Bay. (8 week public review period).
CHANGE TO ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS (No Appeals)
2. Debottlenecking of CSBP Ammonia Plant from 650 tpd to 745 tpd, Kwinana Industrial Area.
NOT ASSESSED - NO ADVICE GIVEN (formerly not assessed)
The EPA will not assess these projects but expects the developer and relevant agencies to ensure it is environmentally acceptable.
3. Upgrade of existing horticulture & sale of rural produce Lot 10 Forrest Road Brookdale.
4. Kwinana Motorplex - Review of Noise Management Plan and potential change to Environmental Conditions relating to noise management under Section 46 of the EP Act 1986. Copies are available from Marina Pons, telephone 9441 8267, of the Western Australia Sports Centre Trust. (20.10.03).
5. State of Environment Reporting Series Discussion Paper No. 1: State Monitoring and Evaluation Framework Discussion Paper. Copies are available from Adam Gartner telephone 9222 7065, email firstname.lastname@example.org or download from www.epa.wa.gov.au. (14.11.03)
6. State of Environment Reporting Series Discussion Paper No. 2: State of Environment Reporting Consultation Paper. Copies are available from Adam Gartner telephone 9222 7065, email email@example.com or download from www.epa.wa.gov.au. (14.11.03)
7. Draft Environmental Protection Guidance for the Assessment of Environmental Factors No.29 - Benthic Primary Producer Habitat Protection for Western Australia's Marine Environment. Copies are available from Chris Cornish, telephone 9222 7105, or download from www.epa.wa.gov.au. (14.11.03).
8. Environmental Review: Metropolitan Region Scheme Amendment No. 1029/33 Alkimos - Eglinton. Submissions close 23.1.04 and must be lodged with the Secretary, WA Planning Commission, 498 Wellington Street, Perth WA 6000. 13/10/03Status: