This relates to construction and operation of a dual open cut kaolin clay mine and a near-surface geological waste repository accepting Class IV and Class V waste, approximately 75 kilometres north east of Koolyanobbing.
Attachment 1 to Ministerial Statement 1078 - Changes:
- Amend the development envelope from 1004.2 hectares to 1061 hectares to allow for relocation of groundwater abstraction infrastructure
- Installation of a 1.5 megawatt solar farm for power generation
- Addition of two stormwater sumps on internal roads in the infrastructure area
- Reduction in the width of internal roads to the Class II landfill and along the groundwater pipeline to Carina Iron Ore Mine
- Addition of an access road adjacent to Mt Dimer Road
- Addition of a flood levee
- Change in orientation and size of accommodation camp
Change to proposal approved under s45c on 5 February 2019.